Our client is an international company from the manufacturing industry from the vicinity of Poznań.
Due to the development of the company, we are looking for a person for the newly created position of Hr Expert / Hr Specjalist.
In this position you are responsible for the administrative and operational perfection of the HR department. You have a thorough knowledge of HR processes and the associated administration and you are able to further professionalize internal organization..
- Conduct the whole cycle of recruitment processes in line with the current needs of the company (expert positions, blue collars recruitment, regular employees)
- Source top talent using a wide range of techniques and recruitment tools
- Control entire hiring cycle, including: defining recruitment strategy based on role requirements, raising requisitions, sourcing, screening, providing feedback, calculating and extending job offers
- Administer employee records, files, contracts, work shifts, leaves, benefits and performance evaluations
- Manage Company cars
- Be up-to-date with trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management and employment law
- Develop and maintain HR standards
- Identify potential HR issues by proposing appropriate actions to resolve and improve quality of HR service
- Promote organizational culture and create good practices in HR field
- Support and collaborate with HR manager in decision-making processes
- Other HR tasks arranged by HR manager
- At least 3 years of experience in HR gained in an international company
- Fluency in English and Polish both written and spoken min. C1 level
- Extensive experience in running end-to-end recruitment and hiring processes, talent mapping and direct sourcing strong skills
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships at all levels of the business, mainly blue collars
- Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources Management or any other relevant field
- Knowledge of manufacturing market
- Open and flexible approach, able to adapt quickly to changing business needs
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, Power Point)
- Knowledge of the applicable provisions of labor law
- Ability to act with integrity and professionalism
What we offer?
- Interesting and challenging job in international structures
- Possibility of professional development
- Attractive salary
- Friendly, international working environment
- Opportunity to improve and learn new skills