Published on 28/01/2021
Finanse i rachunkowość
Our client is company involved in agriculture, food processing and international trade.
The Controller’s mission is to ensure the accuracy and integrity of all financial information resulting from both trading and non-trading activities within the country in accordance with Group Policies and local GAAPs, while being a business partner for the commercial team.
• Consolidate on a daily/weekly basis, the trading activity for oilseeds and grains (cash contracts, future contracts, freight contracts).
• Calculation of the weekly P&L based on the position, price movements and execution results.
• Closing coordination and control (with local accounting, SSC in Bulgaria, execution team), P&L reconciliation versus estimates, sign off, ageing balance monitoring, month end Forex positions monitoring, cash flow forecast, presentation to country manager; Presentations to Regional Finance Team, etc.)
• Commercial margin and working capital estimates, volumes estimates, Input into the system, coordination with several functions (tax, accounting, treasury, regional FP&A team)
• Commercial Margin Monitoring (Revenues & Costings); G&A analysis, landing P&L calculation, presentations; etc.), statistics (historical volumes, financial results, etc).
• 2+ years accounting or finance experience, experience in trading companies will be appreciated.
• University degree in Business Administration / Economics
• Analytical skills and willingness to be highly involved in processes improvement and ad hoc queries.
• Advanced English knowledge (Spoken/written)
• Advanced Excel knowledge
• A solid understanding of accounting and financial reporting fundamentals
• Energetic and highly motivated, autonomous
• Work in an international company with history and traditions
• Being a part of a small team having a the influence on company finances
• Working directly with CEO
, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work
Quality Manager (electronics industry)