Our client is a dynamic and innovative company revolutionizing the real estate industry. As a technology-driven firm, the company specializes in cutting-edge solutions for developers, investors and property managers.
Finance Business Partner will be responsible for directing the financial reporting for internal
and external accounting, investor reporting, and budgeting, as well as supporting the management to achieve targets in line with company strategy and goals.
This role will work closely with the administration team to control and ensure timely and accurate finance processes, billing, and accounting activities. All accounting activities are outsourced.
This role may develop into a CFO in the future.
***Please note that we are looking for Financial Controller/FBP/Junior Finance Manager, NOT Financial Director profile. The candidate must have fluent Polish language***
- Coordinating the preparation of financial statements, financial analysis, management reporting, budgeting, and forecasting
- Set direction of financial systems and processes in a B2B SaaS business to continually seek to improve financial processes and operational effectiveness
- Ensure that business practices comply with policies and highlight areas of risk
- Make decisions and approvals for finance decisions
- Review company financial reports and cost structures to find efficiencies and cost reductions
- Work with management to lead the development of the Annual Operating Plan and Strategic Business Plan
- Complete and analyze various reports focusing on: monthly P&L with analysis to identify variances against plans, SaaS metrics, cash flow forecasting, etc.
- Own the relationship with external vendors (accounting firms, Holding Company Administrator, etc.)
- Analyze market trends to find opportunities for expansion and improvements, etc.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, preferably with background as a financial controller in a B2B SaaS
- Leads analysis and interpretation of operational and financial/accounting data to explain variations and trends in relation to previous periods, forecasts and budgets
- Track-record of developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Knowledge on all accounting standards and policies
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate complex financial concepts and align stakeholders on decisions and understanding of the company’s financial position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and experienced with financial / accounting software and data extraction / visualisation
- Utilizes team collaboration to create innovative solutions efficiently
- Strong English language skills, both verbal and written
- Working on a main financial position in the organization (start-up)
- Medical coverage, sport card and group insurance
- Hybrid work (3+2)