Your position will be that of CTO for CEE and you will be reporting to the Regional CEO CEE. As CTO for CEE you shall work closely together with CEOs for Poland and Romania, Chairman of the Board of the Company and other key executives to develop the IT strategy and implementation plan in Poland, Romania and other CEE markets.
- Actively leading and managing the technical team dedicated for CEE region (IT Project Managers, Programmers, Testers, Data Analysts who work in different locations).
- Updating and executing IT roadmap planned for CEE markets. Responsible for all IT workstreams related to key CEE applications.
- Ensures all CEE IT projects are delivered within scope and on-time.
- Proactively manages any changes in the IT projects scope, identifies potential issues and devises contingency plans.
- Collaborates internally with Product, Operations, Risk and Sales Teams.
- Manage IT vendors and challenge their approach.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Monitors IT project financials (analyses and manages project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization company wide).
- Over 5 years of experience in software development leadership positions within companies with a core focus on complex, high-traffic, scalable and live services .
- Experienced within leadership positions in software development businesses covering a number of large-scale development cycles.
- Knowledge of mobile frontend (Android, iOS), backend (RoR).
- Strong knowledge of software architecture and cloud architecture (DO, AWS).
- Strong knowledge of MongoDB, Kubernetes, Docker, Elastic Search, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Skilled and proficient in integration, customization, and configuration of different types of tools. Professional in the integration of modules to applications, APIs, services, data flows, etc.
- A master of designing, defining quality attributes and technical drivers, developing an application- and solution-scale systems.
- Excellent technical understanding: ability to demonstrate knowledge of software development life cycle, application design, integration, and hosting technologies.
- Proven ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and constantly evolving environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full of drive and personal commitment with can-do approach.
- Good problem-solving skills, ability to clearly and concisely formulate thoughts, attention to details.
- University degree.
- Languages: fluent Polish and English spoken and written as a must. Russian language as a plus.
- Good salary package.
- Possibility to have a real impact onto the technological direction of the fast growing business.