Solution Specialist (Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 or similar)
For our client – a Danish manufacturing company, which is at the forefront of technology within the industry, with two production facilities in Poland – I am looking for Solution Specialists who want to join the global IT Core Business Solutions team. You will be working in an international environment with over 20 nationalities. The office is located in Poznań. Currently, I am looking for four people who have a very good understanding of processes in one of the specific areas:
- Production & Procurement;
- Supply Chain Planning;
This is what you will do:
- You will take an active part in the configuration, testing, and training all the way to support the Post-Go-Live in the implementation projects;
- You are leading the implementation work of solutions in your area and become part of a large network of dedicated and skilled colleagues in the organization who work with other functional-specific areas;
- You work closely with Business Process Manager, Super Users, Solution Owner, and other stakeholders in your Stream, during the project to ensure a successful business platform implementation;
- You will support the planned migration to MS Cloud/D365 by leveraging best-practice processes and standard functionality in D365 in your Stream.
Your tasks will include:
- Responsible for implementing the Business Platform according to best practices processes utilizing standard applications and functionality where applicable;
- Facilitate communication with Super Users and Local Process Owner in your area;
- Plan and execute functional area-specific testing;
- Deliver training to end-users in your area (“train the trainer”) and ensure the use of the business platform solution documentation.
- 3+ years of application experience in MS Dynamics Suite (AX 2012 and/or Dynamics 365) or similar solutions in your area;
- Strong understanding of the solutions used in the functional area of Production experience to conducting end-user training within MS Dynamics Suite (AX 2012 and/or Dynamics 365) or similar solutions in your area.
- Very good understanding of processes in a specific area;
- Professional level of English;
- Demonstrated abilities to co-operate and communicate with stakeholders;
- You are ready to work in the office in Poznań and ready for business trips.
What we offer to you:
- Work in an open, friendly multicultural environment, with over 20 nationalities;
- Work with colleagues both in IT and out in the business units;
- Work in a company that has a vision to be the “most tech enabled” company within the industry;
- Great opportunity to be part of one the of most exciting roll-out road maps for D365 on a global scale in your specific area;
- A go-to-expert for a specific stream in a project, which can provide best practices;
- Highly successful international production group (it has doubled in size in a decade);
- Possibility to grow your career further.