For our Client, the producer of plastic parts we are looking for an experienced Corporate Quality Engineer, who will be responsible for supporting several factories in the region CEE.
- Provide advice and assistance to production sites in the application of the Group's quality system, during “quality crisis” and various customer audits
- Analyze the monthly Customer’s performance (plant’s list is defined and distributed within the Group Quality department), propose and monitor continuous improvement plans in order to achieve the objectives set by customers (i.e. : PPM level , number of claims zero KM, Warranty Return, etc.)
- Analyze the monthly Plant’s Quality performances (plant’s list is defined and distributed within the Group Quality department), propose and monitor continuous improvement plans in order to achieve the objectives set by the Management (i.e.: level of PPM, number of complaints, cost of non-quality, etc.)
- Administer customer portals (the list of customers is defined and distributed within the Group Quality department team)
- Perform internal system audits according to ISO 9001 et IATF 16949
- Perform internal audits according standard VDA
- Propose ideas for improving the Group's quality system in order to harmonize practices between the different production sites
- Train field teams in Quality tools (problem solving method, FMEA Process, Product risk analysis, understanding of ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 standard, understanding of OEM Customer Specific Requirement, Mastery of statistical tools, etc.)
- Monitor the specific requirements (according to IATF: C.S.R.) of existing and future customers (the list of customers is defined annually and distributed within the Group Quality department team) in order to update the Group's Quality management system and to train the plant’s concerned
- Train in carrying out internal audits such as Process, Product, L.P.A. Audit, etc.
- Support production sites in carrying out the Management Review
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the field of Quality and the Automotive sector
- Engineering degree in a technical or general sector, a specialization in the field of plastics and / or quality is a plus
- Fluent English
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to interact in a matrix organization
- ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 standards
- Quality Core tools : Functional analysis, Product and Process FMEA according to AIAG - VDA, APQP Steps by OEM and Tier One in Automotive Industrie, PPAP Steps, Validation plan, Control Plant, Statistical Analysis according MSA /AIAG, Statistical Process Control, Capability studies, Repeatability and Reproducibility, Process Qualification (Run&Rate),etc.
- Audit technique: System, Process (i.e.: VDA 6.3), working area (i.e.: LPA)
- Solving methodologies and tools associated : 8D, QQOCQP, Ishikawa, 5 Why, FTA, IS/IS NOT,6 Sigma, DMAIC, etc.
- Concept of Continues Improvement : Gemba Walk, 5S, Workshop Kaizen, etc.
- Part of a multi-national team with a great atmosphere
- Employment contract
- Package of benefits
Agnieszka Mazurek-Szulim, Ofertą zarządza nasz consultant
Najnowsze wiadomości ze